The Big Question That All Men Ask Before They Tell Her How They Feel.

 Does That Sound Corny or Not?

The whole big dating thing can be very nerve-racking and it does mean that there are some guys out there who try really hard and say the stupidest things because they are too nervous. 
It happens to everyone guys, and you are not alone. There are some awesome pickup lines out there and there are some that need to be forgotten. It really depends on you, gentlemen. If you are nervous and your pickup line is perfect, you might think it is anyway, don't keep practicing it all day long. Eventually, by the time you need to use it, you already set yourself up for disaster. It won't be what you want to say but instead will be a bunch of words that don't make sense. 

Just being honest here. I know that you might think it sounds great and it isn't silly, but really says how you feel about her, but when you open your mouth and speak those words, those words are not yours. You may be too nervous and have told her something completely different by accident. 

That grand pickup line just became your "What the hell did he just say to me, idiot!" That's what she has gone through her mind at that moment. Trust me on that. I don't know how many times I had a guy say something that was not exactly what he tried to mean. It's because you are too nervous boys. The lady isn't going anywhere, no need to rush into saying something that you might fumble on when you meet up with her. 



There are some smooth talkers out there who can only speak certain words and her panties are falling to the ground. Now, that's smooth. 

I have had that only once and that was many moons ago, I can't tell you how many, but it was a long time ago. 

The smoothness came from his being all calm and collected. The tone of his voice and the right words he used, really got every inch of me, HOT!

He had this look in his eyes that would make you feel light on your feet, and his scent was very overwhelmingly sexy. His cologne was so manly, and when he spoke, you knew what he wanted and how he wanted it. He would say, "You are stunning, your making my mouth water with your sweet lips and the gentle touch of your hand, against mine, while we walk together getting to know each other. I want to know you, every inch of you. I would tell you how beautiful you are, but you must hear that every day, so, I just don't want to be like those guys, I want to express and show you instead. Appreciate your natural beauty with a simple kiss on the cheek if you allow me that is, I am humbled by you." 

So, not just a pickup line, but actually a whole paragraph, like a speech in my honor. It's sweet and humble and yet, very elegant and not just a line that doesn't really say much. I was really shocked and swept away. I might be corny myself but the whole idea of winning a lady over isn't by making yourself look like some superhero. Just be yourself because, in the long run, you'll only be yourself if you actually get to be with her, so don't pretend to be more than you are. Especially if you can't keep up with the pretending. She will expect you to be that person all the time. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Criminal Minds; Inside the mind of criminals.

I Want To Say Something...

Welcome to My Criminal Mind